- It turned out, thanks to the Autumn Blogging Challenge, to be my most prolific year as a poster.
- We also had an interesting baseball challenge that stretched me in cool ways. I find I actually quite like those posts. I tend to like my writing better when I'm forced by a frame or challenge to think beyond my first idea.
- We were infested by vermin - bats, mice, squirrels, and then in a spectacularly disgusting finish - LICE. This was very expensive and also revealed my unfortunate tendency to be cowardly.
- Mac started coming to school with Shef and me. Although he acted like was being a total non-participant in school, it turns out behaves like a real person when not in the presence of his parents. It seems like he'll probably start Kindergarten next year. I know you can hardly believe it.
- We're hockey parents. It's likely that I'll blog about this in 2013.
Monday, December 31, 2012
My Last Post of the Year
In the last couple of years, I've done a year-end video; but this year, I'm not feeling the year-end video vibe. So, I'll just tell you: 2012 was a fine year on the blog.