Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Here's the Challenge

It's a Recap Challenge.

Do you know what I mean?  A recap is like a witty retelling of something that happened. There are tons of recapping blogs, where people write snarky summaries of television shows.  Recently, Pronto introduced me to the most hilarious Bachelor recapper, Greg Bauch. When I read his funny paragraphs, I wish I had written those funny paragraphs myself.   To be fair, ABC has given Greg a lot to work with by staging the one of the worst/best seasons of The Bachelor ever.

Anyway, I've decided that I will try recapping, and maybe some other people will, too.  Here are the guidelines:
  1. During the month of February, you should write 10 recaps.
  2. The recaps can be about media or just events from real life.  Like today I could write a recap of 7th Grade Poetry Night, which was awesome.
  3. We should comment on each others' recaps with supportive sentiments.
Why don't we just try it?  It might be terrible and hard to write, but who cares.  Push the envelope!