Monday, April 14, 2014

Countdown to Boston

The Boston Marathon is a week from today. OMG.

I think I have my outfit selected, so I'm all set. Of course, my outfit will reveal my disgusting full-body psoriasis, which I can't stop talking about. At work, my friend Stacy asked what my number was so she could alert her son, who will be cheering on Heartbreak Hill.

"Oh," I said. "Just tell him to look for the woman with the full-body rash!"

At the dermatologist's office, I talked with the nurse about how I'd probably alarm the other participants in the storied event.

"Well," she said, "just think of all that great UV exposure!"

Nurses. They're always looking on the bright side. Such a good trait.

4 comments:

Mary M. said...

I've been thinking about you and your run as last year's marathon has been on the news this weekend. You will do and look great!!

Anonymous said...

Excited for you! Maybe it will be less after this week's sun exposure !? Mom

LH said...

I'm so freaking excited about this.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom. You will be fast, fetching and your rash will fading!!!! xoxo doc