Friday, August 15, 2014

This is the End

We're winding down here.  I have to go to work today to meet the new teacher I'm mentoring.  I'm inordinately excited, of course, and I'm going to have to temper my natural reactions and responses, lest the poor new teacher thinks I'm a unmitigated lunatic.  I'm going to try my best.

Before we start for real on Monday, I wanted to write about a particular summer memory.  When Mac is sitting opposite you at a table, he'll probably say at some point, "I'm dancing, but you can't see it."

This is your cue to guess what tiny dance he's performing.  He might be wiggling his toes, bending his thumb, jiggling his knee, or something else.  Basically, he's dancing.  And you can't even see it.

1 comment:

LH said...

"I'm dancing, but you can't see it."

That's hilarious and kind of different. Very different. I like it.