Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Katy Perry Song

I talked a big game last night at 9:15 about watching an episode of Game of Thrones.

"Wow," Dan said, "are you up for it?" 

"Yes!" I said, "I'm in!"

So, we started the show.  I remembered some of the characters (winning!).  Nobody was beheaded or uncomfortably nude within the first five minutes (miracle!).  And then, the familiar drooping of the eyelids set in.

"How much left?" I asked.

"I knew this would happen," Dan said, pausing the show.

"I just got really tired suddenly," I explained, as we both noted that I'd made it through 22 minutes.

"What a shock," Dan deadpanned.

"I tried my best," I said.  And that's all anyone can ask for.


1 comment:

LH said...

I've got this syndrome as well.
I have good intentions, but then the fatigue takes over.
This is when I wish I had gone into the medical field. There must be
some kind of medication that can give us energy 24/7.