Friday, December 19, 2014

WLD #14


This is a still from the Teacher Act at the Middle School Talent Show, scheduled for this afternoon.  This year, my amazing colleagues made a music video.  One of them re-wrote the lyrics to  hit single, one of them choreographed dance moves to the incessant chorus, and one of them planned, shot, and edited the video.  I think I might be able to post the video after school today.  I hope and dream that's the case.  I'm in it, as you can see here.

I also wish you could all come and experience how awesome my school is.  I never realized there could be a school like this where all the teachers are fun, silly, AND excellent at their work.  Right now, as an example, my teaching team is working with the science peeps.  Here's how it happened.  They said, "We want to teach about viruses.  Do you want to work with us on that?"  And guess what we said?  We said yes! And then we sat down to talk ideas!  Dream come true.

4 comments:

mm said...

I, too, work with great people.

KC said...

It's so great to work with great people.

jdoc said...

I could use some great people to work with. I mean, they're great, we just don't actually work together that much. It has me rethinking my chosen career path. I never should have left the middle school, basically. Life lessons.

LH said...

My peeps are great. We don't work together that much. It might be my fault. I need to be more collaborative.