Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#TwinTuesday


Time once again for #TwinTuesday.  Today we have (on the left) Bell, and (on the right) Ball.

I'm pretty proud of my execution here because it required that I remember to bring my school bell home.  I do indeed use that bell.  It's the signal for the students to be quiet - that I have something vital to share with them.  So, here's what I did: I wrote in my planner: "Bring home bell."  And then - THEN! - I read my planner, retrieved the bell from the front table, and put it in my backpack.  Finally, I checked off "Bring home bell" from my notes list.

And that's how it's done, people.  That's how it's done.

3 comments:

jdoc said...

I love that planner. One may need appear in my life after all.

I also love this #TwinTuesday. How is it possible you both had a bell?

mm said...

bell and ball... love the alliteration...

LH said...

This is an unexpected pairing of greatness.