Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dime in the Jukebox

I hate to brag, but I'll just mention that my small moment was featured by Mac's second grade teacher as a mentor text.

Mac told me all about it.  "We heard your small moment today!" he said.  "We discussed CRAFT moves."

"Great!" I said.  "What kinds of craft moves did I make?"

"You wrote that you said something THREATENINGLY," he said.

"Yeah," I said.  "Were you proud of me?"

"Uh huh," he nodded.

Then this morning, I saw Mac's teacher, and she too complimented my small moment.  "I had to write to several parents to ask them to, you know, beef up theirs," she said.  But she didn't have to do that to me.  Mine was full of craft moves as it was.

#winning

2 comments:

mm said...

Threateningly... indeed a craft moment.

LH said...

Oh yes. Rocking the Craft. No surprise.